Build godly lives. Reach the world.
Bringing relevant Bible-centered messages and living empowered christian lives through prayer, fellowship, worship, missions and giving.
Welcome to Cornerstone!
We hope that this is the beginning of an amazing journey of faith together. God has been moving in wonderful ways and we are excited to have you come on board at such a time as this. Here you can grow in faith, worship with passion, and serve the Lord with gladness. We encourage you, as soon as you can, to join a C-Life Group or Cornerstone Life Group because it is the best way to experience church life. There are also ministry and fellowship groups that you may want to check out. But our greatest joy is being able to serve people in our outreach locations and community development programs. Through these, we are able to bring the love of Jesus to communities both near and far. We embrace the mandate of making disciples but we also know that we are to become true disciples of Jesus Christ first.
I’m praying that your time in Cornerstone would be a discovery of purpose. In him we live and move and have our being. God bless you and I look forward to serving the Lord
Pastor Raymond Masuecos
President, CornerstoneGlobal, Inc.
Who We Are
This church lifts up the Name of Jesus. He is Savior, Redeemer and Lord. The author and perfecter of faith. We desire to point people to the One who is worthy of worship and praise. That is why our songs and messages are geared towards bringing people to a wonderful realization of God’s love, encouraging them to develop a meaningful relationship with Him.
At Cornerstone, we love serving people. Those who are looking to serve the Lord in ministry may find our church a perfect fit for them. There are different ministries and fellowships that you can join and we have small groups called CLife.
Cornerstone locations are very accessible and you will discover that coming to our church is very convenient. With multiple services, in four different locations, you can pick the time slot that is most convenient to you.
I invite you to come journey with us. We love what we are doing and having you on board will simply make the experience more meaningful and fulfilling.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to talk to us. You can call, send an email or send a message via Facebook.
May God’s abundant blessings be upon you always!
Rev. Alfred Abad
Founder of Cornerstone
Where We Started
In May of 2004, it was birthed in the heart of Ptr. Alfred Abad to start a new church in Novaliches, Quezon City. With churches popping up in every corner he wanted this church to have the distinction of advancing God’s kingdom by using the most effective means available. With this vision and passion, he and a group of 10 others established Cornerstone Christian Church.
In its very first Sunday worship service 38 people showed up. But Sunday after Sunday more and more people kept coming. And because of this, Cornerstone has always been on the cutting edge of ministry development and improvement. Year after year there has been constant growth and expansion. The first expansion to be done was to rent two venues in Robinsons Novaliches – a business office on the second level and an activity center on the third level. This was followed by the acquisition of a lot property in San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan.
In 2010, Cornerstone started its third location on the second level of Ever Gotesco Mall along Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City. Later on, the adjacent lot property to the San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan church was also purchased.
As the church continued to grow, more expansion took place in 2017. From one of Cornerstone’s outreach locations emerged its newest church in Amparo Subdivision, Caloocan City.
As of today, Cornerstone is holding services in four different locations. Reaching the lost and bringing a message of hope to the people.
Tenets Of Our Faith
1. We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of Scriptures as originally given. The scriptures are infallible, inerrant, and the sole and final authority for all matters of faith and conduct. 2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians
2. We believe in the Eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as One God existing in Three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, distinguishable but indivisible. Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14
3. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to Divine righteousness. Romans 5:12,18
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very Man. Luke 1:26-35; John 1:14-18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:6
5. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared unto His disciples.
1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25
6. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation, and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for His Church. John 14:2,3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins. Ephesians 2:8,9; Hebrews 9:12,22; Romans 5:11
8. We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfil the command of the Lord Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:34-36; 19:1-6
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a real experience at or subsequent to salvation, with the Scriptural evidence, namely, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14-15
10. We believe in the operation of the Gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14 as manifested in the Early Church.
1 Corinthians 12-14
11. We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as expressing the true Christian faith. Ephesians 5:18; 2 Corinthians 6:14; 7:1
12. We believe in the healing of the body by Divine power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in the Early Church.
Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11; 1 Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14
13. We believe in the table of the Lord, commonly called the Communion or the Lord’s Supper, for believers. 1 Corinthians 11:28-32; Matthew 26:26-28
14. We believe in the reality and personality of the Devil and eternal judgement in the Lake of Fire for the Devil and his angels.
Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:14,15
15. We believe in eternal life for believers John 5:24; 3:16, and eternal judgement for the unbelievers. John 5:24; 3:16;Mark 9:43-48;
2 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15
16. We believe that there is one true universal Church, made up of genuine believers, but this one universal Church is also composed of many local Churches in given localities. These Churches are under the sovereign Headship of the Lord Jesus Christ, exercising autonomous administration under Him, administering all its local affairs and ministry, as well as the propagation of the Gospel. Acts 15:22; with Matthew 16:18; 18:15-20
17. We believe that Government is ordained of God, and the powers that be are ordained as ministers of God to us for good. To resist the powers and the ordinances is to resist the ordinance of God. We are subject not only for wrath sake but for conscience sake, rendering to all their duties, custom to whom custom, fear to whom fear, honour to whom honour. We declare our loyalty to our Government and its leaders and will assist in every way possible consistent with our faith in the Scriptures as Christian citizens. Romans 13
18. We believe that marriage is ordained by God and is a holy, life-long, faithful and monogamous covenant relationship between a man and a woman, “whom God created ‘male and female’ in His image”. Genesis 1:27